ubl-dev message

Subject: Fwd: Public Review of UBL v2.1

Fellow UBL-Dev'ers,

I'm not the official spokesperson for the UBL committee, but I know
the UBL committee warmly welcomes any and all comments regarding the
public review draft of UBL 2.1.  Please use the instructions from
OASIS below regarding the release and submitting your comments.

We very much need your feedback to ensure this minor release of UBL
addresses your needs by making UBL easier to use or address more
situations you have.  We are doing this for you users and we are
trying to meet your needs.

Remember that a public review draft should *not* be used for
production work because anything in it is subject to change.  But we
are not anticipating any changes to break anything in PRD1, only
augmentations and fixes.  Already we are collecting suggestions to
consider incorporating in a PRD2.  You have time now to submit more
suggestions for our consideration.

We claim that UBL 2.1 is fully backward compatible to UBL 2.0, such
that all of your existing production UBL 2.0 processes should work
fully with the UBL 2.1 PRD1 schemas as they accept every UBL 2.0
instance as being valid.  If you have the time to try this, and they
don't work, we need to know about it!  It is the backwards
compatibility that makes this a minor release.

Thanks for your timely input!  We need you to help us help you with UBL 2.1.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/i/