ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Representing taxable freight charges in an Invoice

Hello,
as the TaxAmount is separated by th
1st of all I believe you are using an UBL-FreightInvoice-2.0

The FreightInvoice is exaclty an UBL Invoice with an additional aggregate
called "Shipment" where you can find a specific "FreightAllowanceCharge"
data structure.

GST is a scheme of tax, so you have to explode the TaxTotal and specify
the TaxCategory where you can put a percentage and expand the TaxScheme to
specify "GST" on its ID.

You can further fill up the TaxCategory with further information related
to the GST category use case.

Hope this helps,

Roberto Cisternino

> Hi all,
>     how is freight typically represented in an Invoice? I want to
> represent freight costs which may or may not attract 10% GST.
>
> E.g:
>     <cac:AllowanceCharge>
>         <cbc:ChargeIndicator>true</cbc:ChargeIndicator>
>         <cbc:AllowanceChargeReason>Freight with
> GST</cbc:AllowanceChargeReason>
>         <cbc:Amount currencyID="AUD">10.00</cbc:Amount>
>         <cac:TaxTotal>
>             <cbc:TaxAmount currencyID="AUD">1.00</cbc:TaxAmount>
>         </cac:TaxTotal>
>     </cac:AllowanceCharge>
>     <cac:AllowanceCharge>
>         <cbc:ChargeIndicator>true</cbc:ChargeIndicator>
>         <cbc:AllowanceChargeReason>Freight without
> GST</cbc:AllowanceChargeReason>
>         <cbc:Amount currencyID="AUD">50.00</cbc:Amount>
>     </cac:AllowanceCharge>
>
> I'm assuming that the AllowanceCharge/Amount and
> Invoice/LegalMonetaryTotal/ChargeTotalAmount exclude tax.
> Is this valid?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim

* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*
* Document Engineering Services Ltd. - Alliance Member
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)
* Italian UBL Advisor

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +39
328 2148123      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc

[UBL Technical Committee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl

[UBL Online Community]