ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] Collection Invoice

Hi,

I actually think SBDH is limited to carry a single (XML)-document. The xsd:any-element cannot be repeated as I understand it:

	<xs:complexType name="StandardBusinessDocument">
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:element ref="StandardBusinessDocumentHeader" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:complexType>

So this would not work:

<StandardBusinessDocument xmlns="http://www.unece.org/cefact/namespaces/StandardBusinessDocumentHeader";>
<StandardBusinessDocumentHeader>
	<HeaderVersion>1.3</HeaderVersion>
	<Sender>
		<Identifier>321</Identifier>
	</Sender>
	<Receiver>
		<Identifier>123</Identifier>
	</Receiver>
	<!-- more header elements that I have omitted goes here-->
	</StandardBusinessDocumentHeader>

	<!-- Two documents -->
	<invoice xmlns="abc">1</invoice>
	<invoice xmlns="abc">2</invoice>

</StandardBusinessDocument>

I know that GS1 doesn't have this problem since they are using another enveloping mechanism inside the SBDH. So even if they are carrying more than one message inside, it is wrapped in a single element.

Best regards
Martin Forsberg
Single Face To Industry, Sweden