ubl-dev message

Subject: [ubl-dev] How to communicate 'the last'?

Hi,

I’ve got a question from my user base. They want to communicate when ‘the last’ invoice is being sent. For transports we’ve got the cbc:CompletionIndicator but there seems to be nothing available for the last invoice.

In fact it is possible, in their view, to communicate this ‘last’ indicator on InvoiceLine level since one InvoiceLine can conclude a complete Order (and not just an OrderLine.

Business reason behind it is, that when the ‘last’ invoice is in, the reserved budget for the order can be closed financially.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Roland Hommes

NL