ubl-dev message

Subject: Looking for existing ERP system (large and small) adaptations of UBL

Hi, folks!

A client of mine is anxiously awaiting from me a list of existing
adaptations of UBL to mainstream ERP and accounting software such as
SAP, Oracle, Intuit, etc.  Not just those ... any software in the
procurement space showing that vendors are supporting or preparing
for UBL use.  I figure a lot of these have to be supported simply to
address the demand from government suppliers in Denmark to support UBL.

As I am editorial board chairman of http://ubl.xml.org I would like
to see this list made public here:

    http://ubl.xml.org/products

... but if you don't want it public there but you can still tell me
to pass on privately to my client, I'll take it in an email message.

Fleshing out this list will help everyone ... if you are a vendor, I
urge you to make a post to the products board to tell the community
about your support of UBL.

Thanks for your help!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/