ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] where to put refence code in an UBL invoice

Hello,
in UBL 2.1 there will be a more specific location to specify payment
references (e.g. requested by the invoicer to accompany the payment)

So there could be also many different references if the invoice is going
to be paid on different settlements and for a precise set of line items.

In the meantime your requirement seems to be satisfied by the "Cost
Centre" which is available in UBL 2.0 as "AccountingCost" (do not confuse
with AccountingCostCode which is the Chart of Accounts code).
The AccountingCost is available on LineItem and in the root of the
document if referred to the whole Invoice.

Hope it helps,

Bets regards

Roberto Cisternino

UBL IT LSC co-chair