ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Looking for existing ERP system (large and small)adaptations of UBL

As far as I know, SAGE claims support for UBL in its accounting and invoicing software, which I believe is the market leader in Spain (and I guess in other European countries too).

SAGE has a product portfolio of "boxed" software for accounting, invoicing and related fields, with well known brands in the Spanish market like "ContaPlus" and "FacturaPlus".

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Jose L Cueva

-----Mensaje original-----
De: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011 15:04
Para: UBL-Dev

Hi, folks!

A client of mine is anxiously awaiting from me a list of existing
adaptations of UBL to mainstream ERP and accounting software such as
SAP, Oracle, Intuit, etc.  Not just those ... any software in the
procurement space showing that vendors are supporting or preparing
for UBL use.  I figure a lot of these have to be supported simply to
address the demand from government suppliers in Denmark to support UBL.

As I am editorial board chairman of http://ubl.xml.org I would like
to see this list made public here:

    http://ubl.xml.org/products

... but if you don't want it public there but you can still tell me
to pass on privately to my client, I'll take it in an email message.

Fleshing out this list will help everyone ... if you are a vendor, I
urge you to make a post to the products board to tell the community
about your support of UBL.

Thanks for your help!

. . . . . . . . . . Ken

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/

********************* Aviso Legal *********************
Este mensaje y cualquier fichero adjunto está dirigido únicamente a sus destinatarios
y contiene información confidencial. Si usted considera que ha recibido este correo
electrónico por error (por el asunto, por el remitente o por cualquier otra causa), le
informamos que cualquier revisión, alteración, impresión, copia o transmisión de este
mensaje o de cualquier fichero adjunto está prohibida y puede constituir un acto ilegal.
Por favor, notifíquele el error al remitente respondiendo a este e-mail y elimine
el mensaje y su contenido inmediatamente. El Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda se
reserva las acciones legales que le correspondan contra todo tercero que acceda de
forma ilegítima al contenido de cualquier mensaje externo procedente del mismo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipients and may contain confidential information. If it appears (from the
subject matter or address information or otherwise) that you received this email in Error,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or
transmission of this e-mail or any file transmitted with it is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please notify us by return email and delete this email and its contents
immediately. Spanish Ministry of Finances may take any legal action, according with
the illegal access to the content of any external message from the Ministry.