ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] XML NDRs: UBL 2.0, 2.1, CEFACT 2.1, 3.0

Pim,

>  What are the changes (if any) between this version 3.0 CEFACT NDR and the earlier CEFACT version 2.0 NDR ?

Version 3.0 was developed to support CCTS 3.0 which is a vastly superior version of CCTS 2.01 and incorporates many new features around properties, value domains, usage rules in support of CCTS 3.  It also includes categorization of rules based on which rules apply to which user community.  The NDR3 development team consisted of representation from UN/CEFACT, UBL (Mavis C. and Mike G.), OAGIs, HRXML, other standards organizations and most importantly Oracle and SAP who are implementing CCTS3 and NDR3 in their respective organizations (other than UBL) in next generation B2B standards and business network applications.

Kind Regards,

Mark