ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] uncefact-dev (issues with CCL10A)

Hi Pim,

UN/CEFACT operates differently than OASIS.  Within OASIS, the UBL-Dev list is necessary because only UBL members are allowed to post to it.  UN/CEFACT believes that the list servers for the various groups should be transparent and open to everyone with no restrictions on posting rights.  Hence a separate DEV list is not necessary.  You can join the lists of the various permanent groups by contacting the group or project chair and requesting to be added.  For the CCL, the contact person is Mary Kay Blantz (ccd on this).

Kind Regards,

Mark

From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:lists@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 4:27 AM
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-dev] uncefact-dev (issues with CCL10A)

Hello,

Is there a uncefact-dev list similar to this ubl-dev list?

Or a uncefact-comment similar to ubl-comment ?.

Until I find a more appropriate place, I'm hoping it's ok to post this here:

I'm working on the CCL10A based on the Excel spreadsheet from http://unece.org/cefact/codesfortrade/unccl/CCL_index.htm.

So far I've found three issues about Data Type Qualifier values in the Message-BIE tab that are missing from the Message-qDT tab.

1. UN01007932 has a value "Accounting _ Document". It probably should be "Accounting_ Document" (UN02000110).

2. UN01007974 has a value "Accounting Document", that should probably be "Accounting_ Document" (UN02000110) too.

3. In UN01008116 there is a value "Party Role " (note extra white space) that should probably be "Party Role" (UN02000044).

Pim