ubl-dev message

Subject: Fwd: RE: [ubl-dev] uncefact-dev (issues with CCL10A)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] uncefact-dev (issues with CCL10A)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 19:13:33 +0100
From: sue probert <sue.probert@dial.pipex.com>
To: 'Tim McGrath' <tim.mcgrath@DOCUMENTENGINEERINGSERVICES.COM>
CC: <UNCEFACT-TBG17@LISTSERV.CENCENELEC.EU>

Hello Tim

Please could you pass this reply message onto the ubl-dev list.

Hello Pim

Thank you for your comments. Mary Kay and I have studied your questions relating to the D10A excel publication and have the following responses:

1. UN01007932 has a value "Accounting _ Document". It probably should be "Accounting_ Document" (UN02000110).

You are correct and this extra space was discovered during the QA procedures of the D11A CCL. It has been deleted in the D11A release which is currently in the audit process before publication.

2. UN01007974 has a value "Accounting Document", that should probably be "Accounting_ Document" (UN02000110) too.

No, in this case the publication spreadsheet is pointing to the correct qualified data type (UN02000160). However, there was an error in the name of this data type (column L) in the D10A publication – it should be ‘Accounting Document Type’ and not ‘Accounting Document’. Again, this typo error was discovered during the D11A QA procedures and this will be correctly named in the D11A publication.

3. In UN01008116 there is a value "Party Role " (note extra white space) that should probably be "Party Role" (UN02000044).

You are correct and this extra space was discovered during the QA procedures of the D11A CCL. It has been deleted in the D11A release which is currently in the audit process before publication.

We do appreciate your interest and contribution and hope that this information is helpful.

Best regards

Sue

Sue Probert, SEPIAeb Ltd

Lead Editor of UNCEFACT Core Component Library

MOBILE: +44 (0) 7798 846652

SKYPE Id: sprobert

email: sue.probert@sepiaeb.com