ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: [spam] Re: [ubl-dev] XPath expressions in UBL / Signatures

Maybe an answer is to create an XQuery BBIE as this is a
superset of XPath and allows namespace binding - but still
might need a version supplementary component.

e.g.

"declare namespace a="http://some-uri/foo/bar";; (//a:ID)[1]"

This avoids backwards compatibility issues with UBL 2.0

----
Stephen D Green