ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] A Subset for UBL 2.1 (like UBL Small Business Subset)

your timing is incredible.  i have also been considering the fact that we now have several years implementation experience and it would be worthwhile to revisit this concept.  others have also suggested ideas for this and it seems we may be able to provide something alongside the 2.1 release.

do you think we should revive the SBS TC for this?