ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Free UBL NDR 2.1 schema generator

The tutorial is great Ken, (and thanks for the credit!)

I notice the short sentence towards the end looks a bit too short - it kind of
alludes to custom document creation but perhaps it meant to say a little more
"The custom documents DocumentExt.xml and DocumentExtBad.xml are short
and contain both common and foreign constructs:" followed by a document
schema but no more explanation than that, it seems. I like the tantalizing
hint that more is possible, leaving the reader to think about it some more, but
maybe a bit more of a hint would make more sense.

But yes, I think the tutorial is great.

Best regards

Steve
---