ubl-dev message

Subject: PricingCurrencyCode vs. LineExtensionAmount.currencyID

(This question could also apply to other document level specifications of currencies vs. individual monetary amounts where the currency codes are specified.)

Hello
I took this example from the document Invoice: each amount specifies a currency ID, which raises a few questions: How does the document level PricingCurrencyCode relates to those amounts? How do you handle possible discrepencies? Why specifying a currency ID at each monetary amount line if they're all the same as PricingCurrencyCode?

I'm getting confused at these document level indications I hadn't noticed before...

Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you,
Eric Desgranges.