ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Generating the XSL File from CVA File

At 2011-12-18 21:56 +0100, Daniel Orasanu wrote:
I?m quite new to UBL-World, therefore a ?simple? question:
How do I create /generate the XSL File from a CVA File?

The standard UBL 2.1 installation comes with the cva/UBL-DefaultDTQ-2.1.cva, who defines the rules fort he second phase validation. The val/UBL-DefaultDTQ-2.1.xsl is allready ?compiled? from the CVA file, like I could read in the UBL 21 documentation. How is this file been generated? Is there an automatismus/script or some ?code generator??

All you need is the tool I use to create that XSLT file in the UBL distribution which is found in this package:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#cva2sch

I've written a process that goes from CVA/Genericode to ISO Schematron, and then one goes from ISO Schematron to XSLT. Copies of everything you need are in that package ... there is no need to go to the Schematron site.

or do I have to write it for myself? One document only says that the XSL file has been generated using public available tools.

The tool is free to use.

I hope this helps!

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/uoui9h
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/