ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] Consolidated invoice?

Dear All

I can confirm that UBL 2.0 has been designed for consolidated orders (many orders, one invoice), straight forward case (one order, one invoice) and for many orders on one invoice. The lines in the both documents can handle this as Kees correctly pointed out.

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen

Chairman, UBL PSC

Fra: Kenneth Gray [mailto:DKKGR@coloplast.com]
Sendt: 14. maj 2012 09:33
Til: 'ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org'
Emne: [
ubl-dev] Consolidated invoice?

My understanding is that the ubl invoice can only apply to a single order.   We have a situation where we want to use a consolidated invoice to apply to multiple orders from the same customer.  Is there any way that ubl can accommodate this scenario?

/Kenneth

Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.
Kontrolleret af AVG - www.avg.com