ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] DeliveryPeriod vs InvoicePeriod

Hi Roland

Invoice period is used in for invoices that is not related to a specific delivery for instance for services delivered for a specific period.  Regarding telecom supplies you should look at the utillitystatement which is designed for this purpose.

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen

Fra: Roland Hommes - Rhocon [mailto:roland@rhocon.nl]
Sendt: 22. maj 2012 19:32
Til: 'Universal Business Language'
Emne: [ubl-dev] DeliveryPeriod vs InvoicePeriod

I have a semantic issue that you may have dealt with before.

On an invoice I’m not really interested in the InvoicePeriod (the period that is covered by the invoice as a whole). What I’m interested in is the realized delivery period which can occur on Invoice AND/OR on Line and cover a startDate and EndDate. This plays a particular role when dealing with telecom providers. The invoice covers two lines: one for the subscription which is paid upfront and a line covering the calls and internet consumption made during the month or period before the invoice is being sent.

So I’m having a problem with the meaning of InvoicePeriod: I’d rather have ‘RealizedDeliveryPeriod’ and,

I need this period to appear on line level which is not the case in both 2.0 and 2.1.

Custom Invoice time? Or is there a better solution?

Thanks,

Roland

Logius/NL

Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.