ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL and ISO 20022 mapping

Hi Tim,
I find the FinancialInvoice published together other ISO20022 standard
models.

Under "ISO 20022 Trade Services message definitions":
http://www.iso20022.org/trade_services_messages.page

It has been submitted by UN/CEFACT TBG5.

About TC 154 I think it is in charge for trade standards while TC 68 is
for financial standards.

ISO20022 is under TC 68

Invoice standards should be under ISO TC 154, if any... I think.

I just noted the Invoice is a "trade" document and is misplaced in ISO20022.

Cheers,
Roberto