ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL - SAP compatibility - Issue uploading xsd structures

Hi all,

we are trying to upload invoice xsd in SAP PI (version 7.1) but structure shows an error referencing to other xsd.

We’ve downloaded all the documentation (os-UBL-2.0+os-UBL-2.0-update-delta) and upload in our system all common structures before uploading the invoice one, but unsuccesfully.

Do you know if SAP PI 7.1 is compatible with UBL standards? Did anyone have the same issue and how it was sorted out?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jose