ubl-dev message

Subject: Do you know? ... processing performance when using UBL documents.

I am looking for information from implementations that have integrated UBL with ERP systems to understand what are the potential processing bottlenecks (if any).

If you have (or know of) such implementations where measurements were done to show throughput and processing capacity let me know and I will follow up via private email.

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services