ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UML for UBL

Yes, there is an Enterprise Architect model for UBL 2.0 available at:
http://ubl.xml.org/product/ubl-20-ea-sparx-data-model

Note: We have experimented with creating XMI versions but found that there is too much loss of information between other software packages.

There is also another proprietary modeling format from GEFEG available at:
http://ubl.xml.org/product/ubl-20-ef-gefeg-data-model