ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] ProductActivity - Questions

Hello Carlos,

you can include more items in a SupplyChainActivityDataLine if all the other information you need to include in that SupplyChainActivityDataLine (SupplyChainActivityTypeCode, BuyerCustomerParty, SellerSupplierParty, ...) are valid for each one of the SalesItem.

Here you can find some examples of Product Activity:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/prd2-UBL-2.1/xml/

They should help to explain what I am meaning.

About the item identification, I think that you can do as follow:

- use cac:BuyersItemIdentification/cbc:ID (or cac:SellerItemIdentification/cbc:ID if the ID is assigned according with the Seller system) for the ID number of the system

- use cac:StandardItemIdentification/cbc:ID for EAN or SKU and specify which one it is by using the attribute(s) schemeID and/or schemeName and so on.

Best regards

Arianna

il Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:26:29 -0300