ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL - Documento for Stock Adjustement?

Good morning everybody!

I think that if the computer is damaged but still in the storage, the
InventoryReport is the document to be used.

Then, if it is only needed to inform about the available quantity when
the document is issued, it is enough to do as follows:

<cac:InventoryReportLine>
<cbc:ID>1</cbc:ID>
<cbc:Quantity unitCode="NAR">9</cbc:Quantity>
<cac:Item>
<cac:StandardItemIdentification>
<cbc:ID>A001</cbc:ID>

In this way, the Inventory Report says that, when it is issued, there
are 9 units.
Then, the document receiver compares the quantity in the Inventory
Report with the quantity in his system (system B in your example) and,
doing this, he discovers that an adjustment is needed.
Otherwise, if it is needed to say what is good and what is damaged, I think that there are 2 options:

please, see http://ubl.xml.org/forum/ubl-functional-diference-between-stockavailabityreport-and-inventory-report#comment-250.

Best regards
Arianna

il Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:55:47 +0000