ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Structured Creditor Reference

Hi Simo,

I´m Carlos from Argentina.
Is the first time that I hear about Creditor Reference, but thinking quickly you could use
Invoice-->BillingReference ->AdditionalDocumentRefence. Or If the Creditor Reference is for each line you can use Invoice-->InvoiceLine->BillingReference ->AdditionalDocumentRefence .
The AdditionalDocumentRefence, has a type and ID.

I wish I could help you.
Best Regards
Carlos.