ubl-dev message

Subject: Purchase Order with Kits and its component

Hi,

I need to solve a conceptual question.
I want to represent in the Order.xsd document, a purchase order in which the buyer ask a kit to the seller. And when the kit have to carry its component detailed.

For example.
I have a purchase order for a computer model A.
And when I detailed in the Orderline\LineItem, the computer model A, then I want to indicate that this computer is composed by
1 microprocessor
1 keyboard
1 RAM
1 DVD ROM Player.

All of this, related and inside the  the computer model A. Inside de LineItem.
In other words, how can I represent a purchase of an Item, showing an Item with its parts.
Is the Item the element to represent the computer, and the SubLineItem, the element to represent this components?

thanks for your help
Carlos.