ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Re: Purchase Order with Kits and its component

Hello Carlos,

I believe the SubLineItem is intended to provide a detailed composition of a LineItem when you need to provide not just a sub-item but also its price.
If you need to provide the full detail of your kit composition without price information I would suggest these possibilities:

1) Use AdditionalItemProperty and the nested ItemPropertyGroup to crate a detailed name/value specification of your kit.
2) Use an UBL-Catalog document.

Hope this is of any help,

Roberto Cisternino

UBL ITLSC co-chair

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Carlos Martin" <cmfermdp@gmail.com>
A: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Inviato: Martedì, 9 aprile 2013 17:46:47

Can Any one help with this post?
thanks
Carlos

2013/4/5 Carlos Martin < cmfermdp@gmail.com >

Hi,

I need to solve a conceptual question.
I want to represent in the Order.xsd document, a purchase order in which the buyer ask a kit to the seller. And when the kit have to carry its component detailed.

For example.
I have a purchase order for a computer model A.
And when I detailed in the Orderline\LineItem, the computer model A, then I want to indicate that this computer is composed by
1 microprocessor
1 keyboard
1 RAM
1 DVD ROM Player.

All of this, related and inside the the computer model A. Inside de LineItem.
In other words, how can I represent a purchase of an Item, showing an Item with its parts.
Is the Item the element to represent the computer, and the SubLineItem, the element to represent this components?

thanks for your help
Carlos.