ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.1 Invoice and Utility Statement

Hi Matija,

I sympathise that you want to send just those parts of the document
that are either required or can be mapped to your system. I don't think
there is anything technically wrong with combining two bits of the advice
from the others to your question and sending the UBL 2.1 Invoice with
just the subscriber consumption part of the utility statement inside a UBL
extension in the invoice. It depends whether you need to standardise
on using the Utility Statement or whether you just need to send the data
the reciever needs.

Best regards

Steve
---