ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.1 Invoice and Utility Statement

At 2013-06-19 10:17 +0000, =?iso-8859-2?Q?Matija_Tu=B9ek?= wrote:
I have successfully created UBL 2.1 Invoice and Utility Statement as supplement to that Invoice.

How can I extend UBL Invoice 2.1 with Utility Statement to have one master schema with Invoice and it's supplement? - - Do I need to fill parts in Utility Statement like Sender/Receiver/Copy Indicator/Issue Date/Customer etc - because I already have them in main Invoice? - - The main part that I need from Utility Statement is - Subscriber Consumption and I've mapped everything I needed.
-
The main idea is to send to our partner UBL 2.1 Invoice with Utility Statement supplement and attached invoice pdf.

I've appreciated this discussion and Matija's starting of it; thank you Matija.