ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL DespatchAdvice - Delivered Quantity - Who to represent in another quantity/Unit of Measure

Hi Tim,
thanks for your answer, You are right is  DespatchLine\cbc:DeliveredQuantity.
My business case, is different that I have told in the first mail.
I want to deliver cable and deliver it in meter and it equivalent in coil.
For example : 1200 meter of cable are 3 coils. Where can I identify that?

thanks
Carlos.