ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] FW: History of Iteminstance

Hi Roberto,

I reviewed the below three documents, but I don´t see the information about related documents for ItemInstance not for Items. I need to track the documents (Events) that has had the ItemInstance (Serial).

Thanks for your prompt response,

Olimpo Lozada

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto [mailto:roberto@javest.com]
Sent: viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013 06:13 p.m.
To: Olimpo Jose Lozada
Cc: Diego Sebastian Del Yerro Aprea; ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Olimpo,
I think you need to use UBL 2.1 and one of the following business documents:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cos1-UBL-2.1/UBL-2.1.html#T-INVENTORY-REPORT
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cos1-UBL-2.1/UBL-2.1.html#T-STOCK-AVAILABILITY-REPORT
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cos1-UBL-2.1/UBL-2.1.html#T-PRODUCT-ACTIVITY

The following discussion may be of interest as well:
http://ubl.xml.org/forum/ubl-functional-diference-between-stockavailabityreport-and-inventory-report

Best regards

Roberto Cisternino

---