ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] FW: History of Iteminstance

Hi Roberto,

We can´t change the definition "a single Item may have multiple ItemInstance" for "a single ItemInstance for each Item". Because our Business Process need generic Item with multiples Specific Item. Is there any solutions different for provide this information required?

Thanks!

Olimpo Lozada

-----Original Message-----
From: Roberto [mailto:roberto@javest.com]
Sent: lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013 02:29 p.m.
To: Olimpo Jose Lozada
Cc: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Olimpo,

the ItemInstance is nested inside the Item as a property. When you use an Item together its ItemInstance information you are no more talking about a generic Item (e.g. black shirt) but a precise instance (or set of instances) of that Item (e.g. black shirt s/n 12345), so all the Item information is correlated to the ItemInstance information.

I would provide just a single ItemInstance for each Item.

Hope this helps.