ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] OrderableUnitFactorRate usage and determination

Thanks Finn,

THat makes sense and corresponds with the explanation in

http://www.oioubl.info/guidelines/en/OIOUBL_GUIDE_PRICES.pdf

BaseQuantity * OrderableUnitFactorRate = the quantity specified by Quantity@unitCode

PriceAmount / BaseQuantity * (BaseQuantity * OrderableUnitFactorRate) = the price of one
orderable unit.

PriceAmount * OrderableUnitFactorRate = the price of one orderable unit.

I have also been looking at the definition in the CEN/BII guidelines on Totals.
http://www.cen.eu/cwa/bii/specs/Profiles/Guidelines/BII%20Guideline%2012%20-%20Totals%20v1.pdf

Chapter 5 says :
PriceAmount / Price BaseQuantity * OrderableUnitFactorRate = the price of one ordered unit.

Is this wrongly defined in the CEN/BII guideline? Because this results into an OUFR = 2,97

regards
Danny

From: Finn Christensen <fch@tradeshift.com>
To: "ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org" <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:24 AM

Hi Danny + all,

Yes this is quite complicated!

According to the rules within OIOUBL I actually think your OUFR = 0,0297

In OIOUBL, this must always be the case:

PriceAmount * OUFR = the price for one order unit.

1 plate has the weight of 2,97 KG

1 KG has the price of 2,05 EUR

1 plate then has the price of 6,0885 EUR (= the price for one order unit)

OUFR = the price for one order unit / PriceAmount

OUFR = 6,0885 / 205 = 0,0297

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Finn.