ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: SV: SV: [ubl-dev] UBL OrderResponseCode

Martin,

By the way for the LineStatusCode should it not be listID="1229" ACTION REQUEST/NOTIFICATION, CODED

http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d96a/trsd/trsdlin.htm

regards
Danny

From: Danny Gaethofs <dgaethofs@yahoo.com>
To: Martin Forsberg <martin.forsberg@ecru.se>; UBL-Dev <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 12:08 PM

Martin,

This means the way that it is communicated is as follows:

<cbc:OrderResponseCode listID=”UNCL1225>30</cbc:OrderResponseCode>

Let us have a look at another field, the LineStatusCode.

In the Peppol variant it probably looks as follows:
<cbc:LineStatusCode listID=”UNCL1225”>29</cbc:LineStatusCode>

In the UBL variant is looks as follows:
<cbc:LineStatusCode listAgencyID="UBL" listName="Line Status">NoStatus</cbc:LineStatusCode>

Why is it not done conform the CEN/BII Guidelines Data Format ?

<cbc:LineStatusCode listID=”1225” listAgencyID="6">29</cbc:LineStatusCode>

2.1.3 Code types
Code types are used to specify allowed values in elements (BBIEs) as well as for lists of options.
Code types are different to IDs in that allowed values have standardized meanings that can be known by the
recipient.

BII uses two types of codes:
- Defined codes, based on standards such as ISO or UN/CEFACT
- Bilaterally agreed codes.
Bilaterally agreed codes are usually used without attributes but standardised codes list may require
metadata that can be given in attributes.

When using Code lists for code values in BII instances, the attribute listID and listAgencyID are mandatory
The following table shows the use of attributes for Code Types that are issued by third parties (other than
UBL).

listID Identifier for the code list 3055 Mandatory.
listAgencyID Identifier for the issuer of the code list 6 Mandatory.

Kind regards
Danny Gaethofs