ubl-dev message

Subject: Vote begins on UBL 2.1 as an OASIS Standard

OASIS Universal Business Language Technical Committee co-chair Jon Bosak has written a status update regarding the UBL 2.1 project development here:

  http://ubl.xml.org/news/vote-begins-on-ubl-21-as-an-oasis-standard

Please help if you know a member organization and can encourage them to support the committee's work.

This does not mean an end to the work! The OASIS UBL committee continues to meet on a regular basis working and planning towards supporting the UBL community with additional specifications and work products.

We welcome new membership on the committee. Please contact me off-list if you wish to become an OASIS member and contribute to our work.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |