ubl-dev message

Subject: How do I use UBL for product rebates?

Hello,

I am new to UBL and we want to start using a standard going forward (using SimpleUBL).  I am looking for an UBL object that I can use to post rebate & contract item information along with other product information.  The rebate will have rebate amount, rebate type(percentage or $ amount) and the contract will just be a boolean that says if the product is a contracted product or not.

We have been looking at using the catalog and catalogline objects, but it looks like we would have to pass back some custom items since there dont seem to be items that support what we need.  Rebates seem to be more generic and I was wondering if there was a solution that someone else had found or something that I am missing while looking at the UBL structures that would handle a rebate on a product and if the product is a contracted item.

Any help would be appreciated?