ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Mandate (was: UBL Invoice: Where to put SEPA Creditor ID?)

About the mandate I confirm that the behaviour is that one you have described below.
The classic example is when a company or private person wants to pay the utility bills using direct debit.

The payment mandate information provided in UBL can be reused to generate an ISO20022 payment mandate message on the banking channel.

The payment mandate information may be provided as part of the UBL-Order in the payment means in order to allow the Seller to initiate a Direct Debit with the Customer's Bank.

So into the Invoice the mandate information could be just used for reference.