ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Invoice: Where to put SEPA Creditor ID?

Roberto,

thanks again. Starting from your suggestion, I tried to dig into the documentation:

For the Party/Person element, the documentation says "A person associated with this party." and for the Person/IdentityDocumentReference element, "A reference to a document that can precisely identify this person (e.g., a driver's license)." So, at least from a documentation point of view, this looks like it's for real persons only.

What about using Party/PartyLegalEntity ("A description of this party as a legal entity.") and PartyLegalEntity/CompanyID ("An identifier for the party as registered within a company registration scheme.")?

Would this also be a suitable place for the Creditor ID? Or would be more in the spirit of UBL to put that Creditor ID in the two different places, depending on the legal status of the seller (which might actually not be known, from a system point of view).

Best regards,

John