ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Question about the receipt advice

I will pass this to the ubl-dev mailing list as they tend to give better answers than me!  You will not get a response from the ubl-comment list - that is for public reviews.

ubl-dev is an unmoderated, public mail list that provides an open forum for developers to exchange ideas and information on implementing the UBL OASIS Standard. You can subscribe to ubl-dev using the OASIS list manager at

http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
and view the ubl-list archives at

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-dev/

On 21/01/2014, at 11:03 PM, <Cecile.GUASCH@ext.ec.europa.eu> <Cecile.GUASCH@ext.ec.europa.eu> wrote:

Dear Tim
I am sorry to disturb you but I do not know to whom to ask this type of questions,
Kind regards,
Cécile GUASCH (met in CEN BII pre award  meeting, Brussels)

From: GUASCH Cecile (DIGIT-EXT)
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:59 PM
To: 'ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: STANCIULESCU Cristina (DIGIT); OLLINGER Yannick (DIGIT-EXT)
Subject: Question about the receipt advice

Dears,
In the European Commission we have been making use of  the receipt advice class to exchange the acceptation of delivered goods.
We are now in the process of implementing the same mechanism for delivered services.
Nevertheless we encounter some variability namely :
  • exchanging the quality of the delivered service
  • exchanging the penalty that will be applied for the given delivery.

We could not find a proper element in the current 2.0 ReceiptAdvice schema.
Is it a mistake from our part, are there existing  plans to take on board these requirements, could you accept these requirements in a future version of the receipt advice?

Thanks in advance,
Cécile GUASCH