ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: Communication to a warehousing party

Hi Kees

In OpenPEPPOL we have taken UBL 2.1 DespatchAdvice one step further.

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/svn/peppol/PostAward/DespatchAdvice30A/ICT-PostAward-PEPPOL_BIS_30a-100.pdf

It is not an answer to all your questions but I hope it helps as a start.

And maybe also the order can help:

https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/svn/peppol/PostAward/Ordering28A/ICT-PostAward-PEPPOL_BIS_28a-100.pdf

Best Regards

Ole