ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Open invitation to contribute to the OASIS UBL 2.1 International Data Dictionary (IDD)

We are going to start the new translation effort from the Spanish Localization Subcommittee in order to provide an up-to-date Spanish IDD for UBL 2.1.
The plan is to work together with the Latin American Regional Localization Subcommittee in order to get a Spanish translation covering synonyms in different countries.

Personally, I would suggest to have a single spreadsheet and multiple Business term synonyms in order to align with different Spanish languages, however, the final decision should be agreed by the UBL TC.

You are more than welcomed to join us and participate in this translation effort.

Oriol Bausà

El 22/05/2014, a les 01:27, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> va escriure: