ubl-dev message

Subject: Utility statement doubts

Hi all!

I’m looking at utility statement.

I want to get quantity and price for electricity from one supplier.

In SubscriberConsumption structure I have two other structures:

Consumption - The consumption in case the consumption is from one and only one supplier.

SupplierConsumption - The consumption in case the consumption is from more than one supplier.

I thought Consumption was the structure I needed but it was no fields for price.

I can see that for telecommunications consumption I can get price and quantity deep in structure TelecommunicationsSupply but I couldn’t find price in structure EnergyWaterSupply.

Am I supposed to use SupplierConsumption structure although I have only one supplier?

I think so since I have one supplier and different kinds of tariffs.

Pedro Fernandes
Direção de Sistemas de Informação

Rua Visconde de Seabra 3 | 1700-421 Lisboa | Tel: 212 469 549 (10549) | Fax: 212 469 541 | www.adp.pt

Tenha uma EcoAtitude. Imprima este e-mail apenas se necessário.
Esta mensagem e os ficheiros anexos podem conter informação confidencial ou reservada. Se, por engano, receber esta mensagem, solicita-se que informe de imediato o remetente e que elimine a mensagem e ficheiros anexos sem os reproduzir.

This message and any files herewith attached may contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete this message and any files attached without copying them in any way.