ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: A browser-based tool to initiate UBL document creation

I just realized that the other day I wrote "paste it into their favourite browser" ... I should have said "paste it into their favourite XML editor". What the tool presents to you is the set of start and end tags for the minimal instance and anything else you then choose to add to the instance.

In fact, the minimal instance is quite interesting in and of itself ... it is the instance with exactly one of each mandatory element in the document type.

I have now tested it with Firefox and Chrome and tonight I released a new version that works better in Chrome (the one the other day had some problems with Chrome). I cannot get the tool to work in IE8 and I don't know about IE9. If anyone has reports of other browsers where this tool is or is not working, please let me know and I'll add that to the tool's home page:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/Crane-UBL-Skeleton/

Please send all related email to me off-list ... I think this is the last time I will need to talk about the tool on-list as I wanted to fix that typo from the other day and set the record straight.

cc: UBL Dev, UBL TC list