ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL International 2014 slides now posted

Our most successful UBL International conference yet was held last week, December 2, 2014. It was successful in that we are again seeing real-world applications, both governmental and non-governmental, demonstrating the benefits obtained from embracing UBL as a syntax of choice for e-business documents.

The slides for the presentations can be found here:

  http://www.UBLconference.com/201412/programme.html

Our conference sponsor, SoftArc, made this event possible and without them we would not have been able to present the information that we learned. Our thanks to them for believing that the symposium would be worthwhile.

I also would like to express our appreciation to SFTI for sponsoring the speakers' lunch after the programme. Their generous support was most welcome.

It was a great event to learn about how UBL is being used and to meet with UBL users and the UBL-curious.

I hope to see you at a future event.

p.s. for anyone interested in hosting a future UBL International conference, the details are outlined here:

  http://www.UBLconference.com/hosting/

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |