ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Orderresponse and Backorder

On 2 Jul 2015, at 15:52, Thomas Pettersson <thomas.pettersson@psk-konsult.se> wrote:

Hi again Tim and ubl-dev.

I was looking at your answer and proposal for my first question:

You get an order of 10 and you want to confirm 6 on a specified date and place 4 in backorder.

Wouldn’t the best way to do it be:

LineItem/Quantity =6 and the LineItem/MaximumBackorderQuantity = 4 AND LineItem/MinimumBackorderQuantity = 4.

yes that makes more sense.

If you later want to send another order response to confirm all 10 to different delivery dates you use 2 lines which both refer to the same order line:

LineItem/Quantity 6 and PromisedDeliveryPeriod/StartDate 2015-07-10

LineItem/Quantity 4and PromisedDeliveryPeriod/StartdDte 2015-07-15

seems reasonable as well

Did you have time to look at my second question:

My question is regarding the content in the Order Response message sent after the first delivery. When the supplier want to confirm delivery of the 4 on yet another date.

If the supplier just confirm 4, it may that the buyer don’t understand that the supplier actually confirmed 6 and 4. Could be so if the buyer didn’t register the delivery of the 6 before he received the conformation of 4.

Is it possible to use lines to:

LineItem/Quantity =6  . How do you inform that these 6 has been delivered?

LineItem/Quantity =4 and PromisedDeliveryPeriod/StartdDate 2015-07-20

you could say LineItem/Quantity =6  and Delivery/ActualDeliveryDate 2015-07-10

Regards

SFTI Tekniskt kansli
Thomas Pettersson
Consultant, expert e-business and integration
Mobile + 46 (0)70 532 82 02
thomas.pettersson@psk-konsult.se