ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.1 and EU Standard Forms

Dear Mark

I’ve been involved in the CEN BII3 workshop as editor for the pre-award and we have been working with the Publications Office in order to implement the semantic model for the eNotification transactions (the most importants are the contract notice, prior information notice and contract award notice) and their syntax binding to UBL 2.1.

You can find all the CWA information here: http://www.cenbii.eu/deliverables/cen-wsbii-3/cwa-23452015-bii-notification-2/

The Syntax Implementation Guidelines zip file contains the documents where the bindings between the new forms and the UBL Schemas are described.

Best regards
Oriol Bausà

El 12/12/2015, a les 6.48, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> va escriure: