ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL Comedy

Ken,

Apparently the English equivalent is "UBHell" ... as in angle bracket.

;-)

David
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ubl-dev] UBL Comedy
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Tue, May 10, 2016 10:47 am
To: UBL-Dev <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>

Fellow UBL Dev mail list members,

This came across my radar today: http://www.ubbelen.nl/

Unfortunately, I do not know Dutch, but I am told these folks have
created a verb out of UBL as in: I ubbel, he ubbels, we ubbelen

And there are videos being published every two weeks where,
apparently, these verbs are being used.

Yes, it is advertising for a company supporting UBL, but nevertheless
it looks like some fun making the videos.

Perhaps these are the same folks behind the UBL billboards seen on
the highways in the Netherlands last summer. I don't know.

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ blog _ _ _ _ _ http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/posts |