ubl-dev message

Subject: [Announce] ISO/IEC 19845 workshop: Introduction to OASIS UBL

[Announce]

At the upcoming Exchange Summit Americas conference in April in Orlando, Florida I will be delivering a half-day workshop on OASIS UBL (ISO/IEC 19845):

http://ubl.xml.org/calendar-event/half-day-workshop-on-isoiec-19845-introduction-to-ubl-introduccion-al-ubl

cc: XML-Dev, UBL-Dev

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |