ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Mime types for UBL 2.1 JSON Alternative Representation

Hi ken,

We've got some formal feedback on that JSON draft specification too:  https://github.com/ausdigital/ausdigital-syn/blob/master/OASIS-UBL-JSON-Specification-Review.md

 But we are not OASIS members.  Where exactly should I send the formal feedback?

On 9 May 2017 at 23:08, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com> wrote:
One comment for the benefit of readers and developers:  the JSON alternative representation and the published JSON schemas have yet to be finalized because we have insufficient feedback from developers regarding this draft cited by Troels:

  http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.1-JSON/v1.0/UBL-2.1-JSON-v1.0.html

It is good to see a company such as Tradeshift working with our draft publication, and we hope to see more companies consider our work products.  If you have an interest in JSON, please do your own testing and send your feedback through the UBL Public Comment list for the UBL Technical Committee.

Better yet, you could consider joining OASIS and joining our committee!

Please be aware that at this time the JSON Alternative Representation is considered non-normative.  At this time the only normative components of UBL are the business objects and the XML Schemas.  Of course the committee will consider future additions of normative components, again based on feedback from the user community.

Our users are important to us ... using the proper channels please give us your feedback!