ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Answer to: where is the list of mandatory elements in UBL?

Excellent answer, Ken,
Regards
Steve

On Wednesday, 9 August 2017, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com> wrote:
I was asked a question today and I thought the answer might be useful to put on the record somewhere.

http://ubl.xml.org/blog/answer-to-where-is-the-list-of-mandatory-elements-in-ubl

Comments welcome, here or on ubl.xml.org.  I confess the user interface there is not great for commenting, so the conversation can happen here.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |