ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Thank you UBL

(posted on behalf of a non-subscriber)

Da: Andrea Caccia <<mailto:a.caccia@kworks.it>a.caccia@kworks.it>
Oggetto: Re: [ubl-dev] Thank you UBL
Data: 20 ottobre 2017 10:59:16 CEST
A: UBL-Dev <<mailto:ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Steve,
thank you for posting this information.

You can also find some details (for example about UBL adoption plans) in the study carried out by PWC for the European Commission:
<http://ec.europa.eu/DocsRoom/documents/25521/>http://ec.europa.eu/DocsRoom/documents/25521/

You may also find interesting information in the Report from the Commission to European Parliament and Council, adopted on 12 October 2017:
<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1508420673195&uri=CELEX:52017DC0590>http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1508420673195&uri=CELEX%3A52017DC0590

Here some essential info on CEN/TC 434 that developed the set of standards:
<https://standards.cen.eu/dyn/www/f?p=204:7:0::::FSP_ORG_ID:1883209&cs=1E81C9C833655EEDC7010C8D0A2FB786C>https://standards.cen.eu/dyn/www/f?p=204:7:0::::FSP_ORG_ID:1883209&cs=1E81C9C833655EEDC7010C8D0A2FB786C

Being involved in this standardization effort I'm interested to have a feedback on it.

Regards
Andrea